You can join AABL as an Associate or Fellow Member to enjoy a range of benefits.
Associate Member: To join as an Associate Member, you should have a minimum Australian equivalent Bachelor degree/graduate diploma qualification and have an active interest in research.
Fellow Member: To join as a Fellow Member, you should have a minimum Australian equivalent research Master or PhD degree qualification and/or be active in research and publications.
- All members will enjoy a 10% discount on any AABL Event (Conference/Training Session) or any service provided by AABL.
- All members will enjoy a range of further rewards (known as referral rewards) by referring others to AABL Events (Conference and/or Training Session).
How to Join?
- Please click on ‘Join Us’ create an account and pay the applicable fees1. We will send you the applicable membership certificate.
You can join AABL as an Institutional/Corporate Member to enjoy a range of benefits.
An academic/corporate institution must be registered in the country of its origin.
- An academics/professional from member institution will enjoy a 10% discount on any AABL Event (Conference/Training Session) or any service provided by AABL.
How to Join?
- Please express your interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- A member willing to join in the middle of the year will pay full fees. Payment for fractional year will not be accepted.
- AABL reserves the right to relax the point requirements, the conditions and/or benefits mentioned above, in exceptional cases. AABL may also appoint an exceptionally suitable person to its journal Editorial Board, who has not met the above criterion.
- AABL reserves the right to change such benefits amounts from time to time, should the need arise.
- Participants of AABL conference(s), who meet the above criteria, will be exempted from paying the 1st year membership fees.
EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER AND/OR REVIEWER
You can join as a reviewer and/or Editorial Board Member of Australian Academy of Business Leadership (AABL) journals.
Editorial Board Member: To join as an Editorial Board Member of AABL Journals, you should have a PhD degree from a recognised university, be active in research and publications and earned at least 40 points as per the table below.
Reviewer: To join as a reviewer of AABL Journals, you should have a minimum Australian equivalent research Masters degree from a recognised university, be active in doing research and publications and earned at least 20 points as per the table below.
|Publication in an A* ranked Journal
|Publication in an A ranked Journal
|Publication in an B ranked Journal
|Publication in an C ranked Journal
The journal ranking above is based on latest Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Ranking, which can be found here:
- Editorial Board Members will play active roles in publishing the issues of the journal on a regular basis.
- A reviewer cannot do more than 10 reviews in a year.
- Editorial Board Members will get a 20 percent discount on all AABL events.
- Reviewers will get 10 points per review of a full paper with up to 100 points in a year. These points can be used to pay the 50 percent fees of any AABL conference/event. This point balance can be carried forward for next one year only. After that period, if not used up, the point balance will become zero. The reviewers in Australia can negotiate to redeem their review points for Coles Supermarket Gift Card.
||Period of Validity
|Institutional Life Membership
||As long as either institution exists